Wada Farms is a family owned farm dedicated to bringing you only the finest produce since 1943
Only the finest Winter Hard Squash
Grown during late summer and early fall, this commodity has grown in popularity over the past few years.
The versatility of squash makes it the perfect cross-merchandising ally. Wada will help you build a Winter Squash program that helps promote more rings at the register.
THE WADA ADVANTAGE
Wada Farms sets the bar for Winter Hard Squash excellence.
Winter Hard Squash Sales Info
Call for more information
Raleigh Sales Office
Winter Hard Squash Seasonality Chart
Seasonally Popular but Year-Round Demand from the Health Conscious Shopper on the Rise
Hard Squash is typically in high demand during the Fall; but due to the positive nutritional properties, consumer demand from the health conscious shopper is on the rise.
- Winter Squash is low-calorie
- Good Source of complex carbohydrates and dietary fiber
- Good Source of Vitamin A and Potassium
- Healthy source of fiber
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds
- Polysaccharides that help regulate and control blood sugar
- Butternut Squash (PLU 4759)
- Spaghetti Squash (PLU 4776)
- Acorn Squash (PLU 4750, 4751, 4752, 3143)
- Reusable Plastic Containers (RPC)