Provide administrative support at the Pingree location.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Professionally answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable. Check message lines.
- Answers questions about the organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information as appropriate.
- Order office supplies
- Monitors visitor access and issues passes when required.
- Assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, scanning, and collating.
- Maintain and balance cash box.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Human Resource Function:
- Assist with the hiring process
- Maintain current employee files and information
- Help to maintain company organization charts, crew lists, and employee phone directory.
- Participate in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings.
- Assists HR and Accounting department with various research projects and/or special projects as assigned.
- Assist with all aspects of harvest.
- Assist with safety program.