Provide direct and specialized administrative support for the logistics department.
- Responsible for appointment scheduling ETA for all warehouses
- Responsible for keeping production coordinator and sheds up to date on truck status
- Communicate with sales team on any issue with scheduling
- Obtain preload requests from carriers
- Manage Railcar ordering for all WFM locations
- Provide professional and courteous customer service
- Assemble monthly reports for management team
- Other duties as assigned
- Computer proficiency in business related software
- Knowledge of the transportation industry preferred
- Strong communication skills, including written and verbal
- Team player – results oriented
- Possess excellent telephone skills
- Detail orientated
Wada Farms, Inc. offers a competitive salary and has an excellent benefits package.