The individual will receive assignments provided by immediate manager to design, enhance, and propose solutions to solve real world issues.
The IT Admin’s primary functions will be to provide support to Microsoft Windows clients and server infrastructure, Networking Infrastructure, and research new solutions based on need.
This position will be assisting immediate manager in all or some of the following support areas:
- Cisco Meraki Network Infrastructure – VLAN/WAN/VPN/QOS/IPS/IDS
- Microsoft Windows Server Platforms and User Productivity Software
- Network and Client security practices
- Server Virtualization and Management
- Centralized Enterprise VoIP services in Idaho/North Carolina
- Research to improve overall business and security posture
Completing undergraduate coursework relative to area of work or possess the ability to show applicable real world experience. This position requires reliability and trustworthiness due to access to company information. The ability to interpret technical information and apply such information to designated projects. The individual will be asked to present information in an understandable manner to both technical and business managers.
|Job Category||Information Technology|