The Chemical/Fertilizer Applicator is responsible for making pesticide, fertilize, and chemical applications accurately and efficiently. This position will be responsible to maintain and promote a strong safety culture. Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Apply crop protection products with a high clearance sprayer.
- Apply fertilizer and crop protection products.
- Ability to follow and interpret fertilizer and pesticide labels.
- Load and transport products to and from the location.
- Maintaining application logs and other records as necessary.
- Reading field maps and global positioning devices.
- Working around and handling hazardous materials properly.
- Maintaining equipment to Company standards.
- Other duties as assigned.