We are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to be an integral part of our team!
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for the payment of goods and services purchased by the organization. This role ensures that invoices are accurate and that proper accounting procedures are followed for the purchasing and payment of goods and services.
- Responsible for the accounts payable processing of Wada Farms multiple companies.
- The reconciliation of vendor statements, to reflect correct expense for financial reporting.
- Proactive steps in the resolution of problematic invoices to maintain accurate information and real time processing.
- Processes check requests ensuring all appropriate approvals have been received.
- Communicates with co-workers, management, clients, vendors and others regarding purchases.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- 1099 vendor maintenance and reporting.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Previous experience in billing, finance, or other related fields
- Experience in data entry
- Knowledge of standard accounting procedures
- Ability to prioritize and multitask